Friday, September 6, 2013

Make Your Own Stylish Pin Needles

Since i wore hijab I have so many pin needles at home. These pin needles function is to secure my hijab and as a decoration as well.
There are many pin needles with decoration on top in the market, but I don't like them because they were made from cheap plastic and look not stylish too. And pin needle with a small head/plain (like picture below) always left a hole on my scarves. 

I need something fancy and elegant pin needles for a wedding party next year.  The idea came from Turkish mosaic lamp. I use a crystal beads to give a sparkling and shimmering effect on my hijab scarf. Then I use all purpose glue/super glue to hold them all together.





2 comments:

  1. аю радченкоSeptember 7, 2013 at 7:46 AM

    cantik sekali pin needles ini, jd kelihatan lebih elegan dan lux, dari hanya needles biasa, disulap menjadi sesuatu yg istimewa, bukan hanya untuk baju, atau lainnya, disemat di hijab menjadi pemanis tersendiri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasi banget uda mampir kesini, seneng banget rasanya ;). Semoga idenya bisa memberi inspirasi yaa

      Delete